Wednesday, August 26, 2009

The Slobber-er

While away in Europe, I made out with a fellow American. We messed around a bit until he claimed his knees hurt to much to keep going. Oh, yeah. We were hooking up outdoors in a village completely made of stone. There were chickens in a coop to my left and I was laying on my back on a raised piece of concrete while this fellow American was semi-standing. So we stopped when he realized how scraped up he was getting.

He was hot. I mean, his body was mediocre but he was DEFINITELY good-looking. I had been eyeing him for a majority of the day/night and thinking that he was very attractive. He carried himself in a slightly overconfident manner, which led me to believe he was experienced with girls.

Maybe he is, but I must say, his kissing skills were sub-par. Perhaps he thinks his handsome face makes up for it. But I do not. Especially considering that he is in his late twenties. But he was...slobbery. Like, way too much tongue. Kind of like kissing a Golden Retreiver. There was slobber on my face and it was generally unpleasant. Luckily my level of intoxication was high enough that I tolerated this. As always, I tried to coach with my tongue and encourage him to use less. But I failed and was left with both burn from his five o'clock shadow and saliva covering my chin.

Why is it that some guys think tongue makes a kiss sexier? More intimate? I have NO idea. Too much slobber is just... Gross. It's actually quite a turnoff when a guy is a bad kisser. The last thing I want is slobber all over me. And lord knows what other skills are terrible if he can't even figure out how to kiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment