Tuesday, December 15, 2009

The Aftermath

I have already concluded that I crush too hard. Over the weekend after I texted Cornell (and his responses were normal), I wasn't feeling so full of regret. But now I keep thinking that I screwed it all up. I got drunk and publicly assaulted the kid, and gave most everything up the first time we hung out alone. I figure he won't be calling. I mean, why would he?

Obviously I can't turn back time. And had I not thought he were a decent guy, I wouldn't care. But I tried and then I messed up and I guess now I just have to deal with it. And try not to screw it up again when someone new comes along.

2 comments:

  1. he prob sucked. I think everyguy that sleeps with a girl should at least have the decency to keep in touch. They claim to cut ties off with a girl because she was too "slutty" or made a move the first night...but why is it that they control the whole path.

    idk if this makes sense...im kind of just rambling on but I would keep at it. Just keep texting him. Show to him that you have the attitude of someone that could give two shits. That'll bring him back in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a different perspective. I should have known nothing would come of the situation - but I was honestly too wasted to know what was going on, and I would hope he'd understand that. Clearly he got what he wanted though, and was never intersted in the first placve.

    ReplyDelete