Wednesday, October 28, 2009

You're Hot Then You're Cold...

Cornell is probably one of the most confusing male specimens I have ever encountered.

Well, maybe not encountered. But definitely the most confusing one I have actually sort of, well...Liked. There, I admitted it. He does something to me. When he walks over to my desk, I can't help but smile. I get excited and animated and even giggly when we interact. And I could just sit and chat with him about nothing forever...Though he tends to make an escape. Maybe it's because he's smart, funny and attractive. And seems to want to get to know me, even asking me my favorite candy just yesterday.

But then, he cools off again. What the hell? Maybe it's just so blatantly obvious I want him that I scare him off. I just really can't help it. I want to hang out with him. Alone. I don't understand, though, why one week he is asking me to hang out and the next he is barely saying good morning. He goes from complimentary to non-existent in mere days.

WHY!?

He's said it himself that he's fickle. Is that it? Maybe he's busy? Doubt it. Another girl? More likely. Freaked out we worked together? Plausible. He did say once he never knows whether or not to take me seriously... So perhaps my obvious flirtations are mistaken for jokes. I really have no clue. And every guy I've turned to for advice provides no conclusive answers. I want to say to myself, "TSF, He's Just Not That Into You" but then he just texts me again with something adorable and I can't help but think that isn't the case.

Korey knows about essentially every conversation we've had and every text sent and recieved. And she is also confused. But then again, has had her own experience with the hot and cold male. What's with that? I can totally get a guy not feeling like talking one day or something. But one day you're offering gifts and the next can't even answer my text? Katy Perry, I totally feel you. And could listen to "Hot & Cold" for days on end.

No comments:

Post a Comment