Friday, May 1, 2009

Scummy?

Prior to letting a frat boy swipe my v-card, I was the girl who did "everything but". I was willing to make out with just about anyone. Literally. I even kept a running list of my make out partners, until my half-sheet of paper was too full and I had an "exclusive" hook-up arrangement. While I enjoyed every minute, I never thought my many make outs would earn me a reputation. Even if the majority were public.

My friend Aurelia reminds me a lot of my early-life-in-college self. She is quite the make out bandit, choosing her many victims at various campus gatherings. She does not do "everything but" which I give her a lot of credit for. But Aurelia recently told me something I found both surprising and intriguing.

Two frat boys called her "Scummy".

Scummy?

Aurelia refrains from (most) below the belt activity. What would possibly make her scummy? Perhaps it was that Aurelia has chosen many of her make out partners from the same frat these boys are in. But Aurelia is one of the girls furthest from scummy I know, leaving me to wonder what frat boys thought about me. Or my even more promiscuous friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment