Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Does That Make Me A...?

This weekend, I attended a college friend's graduation party. It was mostly new and recent alumni from my sorority and our (essentially) brother fraternity. There were maybe 30 of us at any given point. I was thrilled to see everyone. We all caught up and chatted about this and that, reminiscing about funny college stories and laughing about hating our jobs (or for new grads, being unemployed).

While sitting casually and sipping my beer, I looked around at the crowd. I then realized that I had slept with 1...2!? People at the party. Yikes.

Does that make me a....slut!?

My addiction to frat boys is nothing that I did not know. I think I had also made out with at least two or three boys at the party as well, no big deal. And really, a couple of the times I slept with the boys it was really unavoidable. I had to lose my V-card at some point, right? And another one of the boys was on our fabulous senior trip to the Bahamas. We were on vacation! I just wonder if the boys also realized how many of us have shared partners. Or if they have any sort of opinion on it. Luckily, I am not the sluttiest of our sorority sisters by any means. I can at least consider these boys my friends and hope they have some amount of respect for me.

5 comments:

  1. It's college greek life... bound to happen, and after 4 years, c'mon... esp if one was on the senior trip! By no means are you a slut

    I am very curious if the boys realize how intertwined our hookups have become as well... there is probably a 3 degrees of separation between all greek life hookups, any maybe a 2 degree with this group hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. umm i think you're missing one key detail...where you wake up the morning after the grad party? hahahah

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooooo dang gurl youzza hooooooooo

    ReplyDelete