Tuesday, June 23, 2009

The Party Girl

As you may imagine after reading about a number of my semi-ridiculous adventures, I am a shameless party girl. I get sloppy drunk, say embarrassing things, stumble out of bars and tend to make bad decisions with the opposite sex as well.

I just like to have a (really, really) good time.

But I do wonder sometimes if my juvenile attitude of getting wasted and being stupid is a turn-off to guys. I do have a serious side, I just tend to hide it behind high-heels and low-cut shirts. I suppose anyone who actually got to know me would understand that. Except I still wonder if people look past this. My letting loose on Saturday night might just be too much for one to handle. Especially if the majority (or all) interaction takes place out at a bar or a party. I'm not looking to change my ways, obviously. Like I've said, ain't nobody gonna slow me down. But is there anyone who is going to try? Or am I just too much of a party girl?

1 comment:

  1. Some guy at a bar is probably not going to be the one to slow you down :) but there are other ways to have fun (if and when you've decided you want something more)...

    ReplyDelete